M.A.Sc Student at the University of British Columbia
B.A.Sc in Electrical Engineering
University of British Columbia
FPGA Engineering Co-op
Intel | Jan 2019 - Aug 2019
- Developed terminal application with easy-to-use UI for clients and other developers to remotely interface with FPGAs.
- Configured automatic testing and deployment of internal software and reduced the delay of each release from 1 day to 30 minutes.
- Created custom scripts to automate development processes such as verifying the integrity of project files against a manifest.
- Interpreted feature requests and managed software feature releases with release notes and documentations for hundreds of users.
UI/UX Developer Co-op
EA BioWare | May 2018 - Dec 2018
- Wrote C++ that improved Frostbite engine's UI/UX components for the game Anthem.
- Wrote Python upgrade scripts to modify and validate hundreds of XML and game asset files in seconds.
- Investigated bugs related to UI, keyboard/mouse inputs, and Origin API and developed robust solutions.
- Developed entities for UI/UX artists and scripters; demonstrated strong teamwork and communication.
UBC | Jan 2018 - May 2020
- Provided assistance and tutoring to engineering students learning C during lectures and office hours.
- Supervised programming labs and wrote a custom grading program using Python and reduced grading time by 75%.
- Provided technical support for students with 100% resolve rate and created professional tutorial documents and videos.