[email protected] × (778) 952-9222
85% × Graduating May 2020
3D Printer, Microcontrollers, Raspberry PI, FPGA, Circuit Analysis, Oscilloscope, CNC Mill
Git/Perforce, TeamCity CI, Autodesk CAD Suite, Adobe Suite, Solidworks, Quartus/ModelSim, MATLAB SimuLink, Cadence CAD/Simulation
Technical documentation (MD, LaTeX), Detailed notes and instruction manual, Organized Wikis
FPGA Emulation Platform Co-op
Intel Corporation | Jan 2019 - Aug 2019 | 8 months
- Developed terminal application with easy-to-use UI for clients and other developers to remotely interface with FPGAs.
- Configured automatic testing and deployment of internal software and reduced the delay of each release from 1 day to 30 minutes.
- Created custom scripts to automate development processes such as verifying the integrity of project files against a manifest.
- Interpreted feature requests and managed software feature releases with release notes and documentations for hundreds of users.
UI/UX Programmer Co-op on Anthem
Electronic Arts - BioWare | May 2018 - Dec 2018 | 8 months
- Wrote C++ that improved Frostbite engine's UI/UX components for the game Anthem.
- Wrote Python upgrade scripts to modify and validate hundreds of XML and game asset files in seconds.
- Investigated bugs related to UI, keyboard/mouse inputs, and Origin API and developed robust solutions.
- Developed entities for UI/UX artists and scripters; demonstrated strong teamwork and communication.
UBC Computer Science | Jan 2018 - Apr 2018; Sep 2019 - present | 8 months
- Provided assistance and tutoring to engineering students learning C during lectures and office hours.
- Supervised programming labs and wrote a custom grading program using Python and reduced grading time by 75%.
- Provided technical support for students with 100% resolve rate and created professional tutorial documents and videos.
Software Developer Co-op
Vital Mechanics Research Inc. | May 2017 - Aug 2017 | 4 months
An animated visualizer that visualizes entire Facebook messages archive in chronological order. Where people are drawn as nodes and exchange of messages are drawn as as beams of light.
2D Laser Controller
Built and programmed PID controllers in C++ and MATLAB for 2-DOF spherical wrist controlled laser pointers that draws shapes, using DC commutating motors built from scratch.
An interactive Mandelbrot Set fractal via VGA on the DE1-SoC FPGA development board written in SystemVerilog.
Desktop app used to help grading C programming lab submissions more efficiently. Runs cross-platform and features dockable UI.
Web application with real-time database and authentication to keep track of sleep statistics, featuring beautifully animated front-end.
3D Game with DIY Serialized Game Controller
DIY game controller using custom microcontroller that communicates via serial with a 3D game programmed in Processing.
Simulation of a simple insect with antennae staying on a road using a shallow neural network.
DIY FPV 250mm drone with live video feedback via 5.8GHz radio transmission. Capable of reaching up to 60km/h for 10 minutes.